Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Up early..

I actually went to bed at the same time Eric did last night....9:30pm!!!!...Shocking for me....He had to get up at 4am this morning....I haven't seen 4am for a really....really long time....maybe since our last marathon....anywho....I am up and I'm going to take advantage! I'm drinking coffee....I made overnight oats...it really only needs about an hour or so in the fridge....getting on the stationary bike instead of going to the Y....by the time Asher wakes up, I will have exercised, showered, cleaned house.....hopefully anyway...

Thinking Asher and I might go to the mall....maybe to Toys R Us....he has a gift card from Christmas that hasn't been used....and, maybe to meet up with Daddy if Eric has time....
overnight oats
1/2 cup regular oatmeal
1 tbsp. flax seeds
1 cup of vanilla almond milk
1 sugar packet

Overnight or a hour or two in the fridge....I plan to top it with banana and some choc. granola....it shall be yummy in my tummy....

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments: