Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun Friday...

Eric and Asher both got haircuts....
My little guy looks so much like his Daddy...
Then, we went to a major chef competition they were having on Ft. Lee....it was sooo cool....these people are really talented...

Chocolate Farm....yes please!

That's white chocolate....:)
Everything looked amazing....my pictures don't do anything justice....it was a cool experience to get to go and see all the wonderful pieces of culinary art...we even got to see a giant crab ice scuplture....
Before Asher and I headed off base, we stopped and picked Magner's and Smithwick's for this weekend....

We were starved after salivating over all the awesome looking food, so Asher and I headed to McDonald's.....not gourmet, but totally hit the spot....then, headed to Marshall's to do some shopping...I found these wonderful sweaters for $2 each!!! They are so cute!!! Score!!!
Eric has to work late....I'm going to watch Becoming Jane, "A magnificent journey to the world of Jane Austen."....plan to make chicken quesadillas for dinner....

Happy Friday!!!

No comments: