Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Monday, September 13, 2010

Target Tragedy!!!

Rough start to the morning.....Asher had a #2 accident right when he woke up....not that big of a deal....then, we decided to go to Target... I wanted to get some vitamins and shirts for Asher....maybe a Halloween costume....thought a trip to Target would turn the morning around for us both....maybe even get him a new toy....WRONG!!!


Asher said "Moni I am stuck!"....then screamed....somehow he got his arm stuck between the metal bars behind his seat.....I have no idea how he did it....I tried to get him out...but he kept screaming and crying....soon, people were swarming over to see what the heck was going on....Target employees marched to my side.....soapy water....lotion.....finally, two of the guys pulled the metal apart.....Asher's arm was released!!! Thank you God!!!

After it was all over....I thought it would be best to pay and go home.....I did happen to pick up some great "Fall Finds"...that I am very excited about.....

Pumpkin Harvest & Fall




Came home and cleaned....cleaned....cleaned....and had a couple of these....yum....

No comments: