Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Great start to our Sunday....

We slept in.....I had my wonderful oatmeal mixed with flaxseed.....I believe this to be one of the reasons to my great start....


We went to church...great message....we really enjoy going....I think I am going to join MOPS....Mothers' Of Preschoolers....

After we got out of church, we decided to run the Battlefield....man it was tough today....was soooooo much harder than yesterday....maybe the beer and junk food consumption had something to do with that!!! HA!!!

Asher is taking a nap now and we are watching the Colts vs Texans....I am going to get caught up on some easy reading.... Food Network Magazine...Whole Living...Southern Living.....Taste of Home.....

Here are some pics from yesterday....silly...silly...

Asher's calls this a "Pillow Sock"...we made it on Friday...


This was during the beating of Miami!!!








This weekend was wonderful!!!

No comments: