Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gorgeous Day Out!!!

This morning I was having anxiety about the 'Preschool Drop-off'...he started last week, and it didn't really go so well.....anyway, last week the Moms also got to bring them in....Today was the first day of drop-off, were you pull up to the door, and the teacher unbuckles and takes him out of the car. I thought for sure, Asher would have a fit....nope...he was cool like a cucumber about it.....sigh....The teachers also told me that he participated more today.....sigh.....

While he was at preschool, I ran 6.5 miles (trying to run the crazy out or off), went to the store, showered and got some laundry started......NICE.....

I got a wonderful card in the mail from my girlfriend! It made my day even better!

Not sure what to do for dinner tonight, don't feel like cooking......I just want to be soaking up this wonderful weather outside!!! It is a little warm, but the breeze makes it feel like California....aaahh reminiscing....


Alicia......dido girl!!!

No comments: