Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A long day back!

I had a blast with my girlfriend Alicia and her family!!! There will be plenty of pictures to come!!!
Here is one of my favorites!!! Thanks Steve!!!

Got home yesterday and was in a haze from lack of sleep! Went to bed early because Asher had Preschool this morning!!!





He was so excited to go, but I guess he was a pretty naughty boy for the first half.....

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day for him....

While he was in preschool....I was running....I ran about 5 1/2 miles.....then, went grociery shopping....After I picked my little guy up, I cleaned like a mad woman!


But, I was still able to pull off cupcakes.....

and....white chicken chili with Panera Bread French Baquette.....YUM!!!



Eric was happy!


More to come about the Cali trip tomorrow!!! Night Night!!

No comments: