Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Go Bucks!!! Beat the Hurricanes!!!

We woke up late this morning.... I wish I could say that I slept great, but I had nightmares about bed bugs all night....Everyday on the news and the Today show there have been more and more talk about these little, nasty creatures.....plus, my Mom has been paranoid about them for years.....some of her tenants had issues with these terrible bugs.....
They are very tiny....if you google images of them....the pictures are endless.....yuck....don't do it....
Anyway, I didn't sleep very good last night...I even woke up once and checked my pillow...not looking forward to staying at a hotel next week....

Although, I didn't get good sleep, I had a lot of energy this morning!!! We stopped by the Petersburg Farmer's Market....it sucked really bad....didn't get anything....then, we ran the battlefield...almost 8 miles....it was such a good run....nice and cool weather...beautiful.....I love this time of year!!!

Came home...showered up....put in a frozen pizza and cheesesticks....turned on football....just cracked open a pumpkin ale.....windows and front door is open because the air is feeling great....life is good!!! Can't wait for the OSU vs. Miami game at 3:30!!! GO BUCKS!!! Looking forward to the Alabama vs. Penn St. at 7pm too!!!

Have a great Saturday!!!

No comments: