Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Getting ready for a football weekend!!!

Got up this morning and had a hankerin for eggs....eggbeaters are my best friend...
Then, Asher and I went to the Y....when I walked outside it felt sooooo nice and cool....I love this time of year....
After, we got done at the Y...I decided to make a trip to the Commissary, because I was out of oatmeal, PB2, coffee, creamer and of course....football snacks for this weekend!!....I also grabbed some specialty beer for Eric and I...excited about having a Hornsby Hard Cider!!!

My girlfriend Jenn introduced this "Fall Friend".....Thanks girl!!!

I got some good stuff for the hubby too....he has had a long week!




Can't wait to watch football this weekend and hang out with my 2 boys!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

No comments: