Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

kiss...kiss...

Yesterday, I took Asher to the movie theater. Regal Cinemas has $1 kids movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10am. The line was longer than I've ever seen it and we had to wait for awhile. We were behind 2 women that were lets just say "older" and "bigger".....One of them turned to Asher and asked how he was doing today and smiled. With a scowl look on his face....he said, "You are too big. I can't see anything with you in the way!"......I grabbed his cheeks and looked into his face and scolded him for a straight 30 seconds while we were in line. Of course, I made him apologize....but needless to say I was mortified. After I apologized an excessive amount, I spent about 15 minutes talking their ears off......because that's what I do......Anyway, Happy Feet 2 was adorable and we both had a lot of fun. Asher and I got take-out for lunch and ended up going to the Y later in the evening. Daddy brought home presents....a basketball and net for Asher's room and a new pandora charm for me! What a guy!!!

Today, I have been in a rather strange (but good) mood. Blame it on the hormones!!!
And....I made zucchini bread.....

No comments: