Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Monday, June 11, 2012

Just a couple of things....

that have happened in the past month.....

Elaine's wedding shower and bachelorette party :)
Lots of visiting with family :)
Eric came home :) :) :) :) :)
He ran 2 races in Williamsburg, VA and did amazing :) :)
Drove to Ohio :)
We ran a beerathon....Eric won and my uterus almost fell out......:) :(
We spent 2 days in Cleveland and went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum and a Cleveland Indians game :) :)

I had a my 33rd birthday :)

We spent 3 days at Indian Lake....chillin...fishin....relaxin....:) :)

Elaine's Wedding....such a wonderful day! :) :) :)
We drove back home :)
I bought 2 cases of wine with my birthday $75 giftcard from Trader Joe's :) :)
And, the very next day.......


I found out.....I AM PREGNANT!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



No comments: