Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Great Day!!!

Today has been wonderful. This morning I got up and had a delicious bowl of berries (I am sooooo craving berries!) and greek yogurt. The other day I spent about $20 on berries....they are half gone! :)

After I ate breakfast, I got on my stationary bike while I watched an episode of Mad Men for an hour. Asher was busy watching Mickey Mouse Club House. At 10:30, we headed to Chick-fil-a for a bible story, craft and lunch. He had a great time playing and doing his craft. By the time we ate, I was starving, but nothing sounded good....other than berries....but, I ordered a chicken sandwich and fries. I had to force it down. It just tasted wierd.

 The original plan was to do a little window shopping or something, but we both had tummy aches. Going home was a good call because Asher took a nap which gave me time to do laundry while I watched another episode of Mad Men. After he woke up, we went outside for a couple hours and played.....we both had a snack....I looked at name books....there are multiple girl names that I like, but boy names are tough.....

Anyway, it was a great day! Here are some great pics from last night and today!
That's a non-alcoholic beer - btw

No comments: