Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sons of Anarchy

Eric got me addicted to this TV series.....it makes me want to do bad things....everytime I watch it.....

I want to:

get on a motorcycle
google "motorcycle clubs in Richmond, VA"
buy a pack of cigerettes
french kiss my husband....lots of inappropriate tongue action....
get a tattoo....maybe some arm wire....
visit a fire range....take it seriously....
try on a bandana.....a red or black one....
smell leather
try on some black boots with buckles...perhaps purchase them....
get out the bottle of bourbon we have in our liquor cabinet and pretend I'm gonna take a shot....
put on one of my "hanes for women" white tank-tops....
paint my nails red
put my big silver hoops in....plus, all my other silver jewelry on....every single piece...


Unless you have watched....don't judge....it'll bring out the "BAD" in you too! :)

No comments: