Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pancake Race!

My girlfriend and her husband ran their first race this morning. It was the Pancake 5k. Asher and I went to cheer them on!
Jessica is the girl in the orange shirt and her husband is the one in front.
After cheering them on....we went and ate pancakes and he jumped in the bouncy castle....forever! :)
I am proud of her! She was the top female in her age group! It was a lot of fun. Afterwards, I took Asher to Toys R Us! I had been telling him all week that if he was a good boy, I would let him pick out a toy.....whatever he wanted.....we looked in almost every isle.....
This is what he wanted....I kept asking him over and over if he was sure that he wanted these cards...."Are you sure you don't want a toy?"......he said, "No, I want these learning cards. This is what I have been dreaming about all week!" :)

He cracks me up!

No comments: