Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wish I brought the camera....

because I would have gotten some really cute pics of Asher feeding ducks, flying a kite, playing hard and eating with his new friend.....Lilly....she is the 4 year old daughter of my new girlfriend. Afterwards, I had to put Asher into a bath.....he was so nasty and dirty....and exhausted...while he slept for about an hour & 1/2.....I got to work on two recipes...my marinated cheese....so delicious...and then I tried a new one from a cookbook my Father-In-Law got me for Christmas a couple years ago....sounds yummy...it made a ton!!! It supposed to sit in the fridge for a day, so it will be yummy for this weekend!!!


It kind of looks like crap though...:)

I also got flowers from Eric.....how did I get so lucky???


I told Asher to let me take a picture of him being happy.....

No big plans for this weekend, but still excited to just chill with my buddies....

No comments: