Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Hi Peeps!!

First of all....I am very happy to say that I am sleeping next to a brown belt ninja as of yesterday....how safe am I???...not sure I could be any safer.....:)
Doesn't he look scary??? Don't mess with him....one swipe of the arm or leg and your dead.....DEAD...

This morning we went to the Y and then to the store.....came home and I cooked up a storm!!! BTW....the roasted pineapple habanero salsa is pretty darn tasty....I might have added a little sugar to it though....

I decided to try a couple more recipes today...
SAUSAGE BALLS!!!
I think the recipe was not right though..too much flour...so, since I was going to make these suckers too...
I just added the butter and green chilies....plus 2 tablespoons of milk....I hope they turn out....:) It was the most time-consuming thing I did today....rolling out about 50 balls is never any fun....they are in the fridge....all set and ready to be baked later...

Pioneer Woman's Chili....
In the crockpot.....I really love her blog and cookbook.....she's working on a new one and I can't wait to get my hands on it!!!....I know the chili will be awesome!!!!

I also decided to make a bbq sauce recipe....
As I was making it.....I decided that I didn't want Eastern Carolina bbq sauce....so, I made a few adjustments and it totally rocks!!! I could eat it of a moving truck tire!!! LOL!!
I wrote all my adjustments in the book....I might have to make this again!!!

I also used the roasted pineapple habanero salsa in my homemade taquitos....I added black beans and monterey jack cheese.....should be delicious....

Eric and I are planning on playing rummy tonight and listening to live concerts on demand.....I got the new Shrek and Robots movies for Asher.....make him some popcorn and he'll be in heaven.....I also got him PopRocks to try....I just wonder what he'll do....it should be funny...:)....kind of excited about seeing his reaction!!!!...

Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

Angel said...

I sleep next to a brown belt too! I haven't commented in awhile, but I do still read. Good to see you guys are doing well!