Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Busy Days....

Yesterday, Joanie persuaded me to do 2 things....go running in the crazy heat and coming over for a playdate for the kids and us.....gosh, I'm gonna miss that girl!! Came home to a great meal too, because I used my crockpot and one of the sauce packets that my girl Heather sent me from Germany. It was pretty yummy.

Today, I took Asher to the movie theater to see Marmaduke. He really liked it. Was going to see Yogi Bear, but my Mom told me that morning that he had already seen it at her house. Marmaduke was really cute. Afterwards, we went to Chick-fil-a and then to Walmart. By the time we came home, Asher was almost a zombie, he was so tired. I put him down for a nap and put on my trash tv that I dvr'd from last night and biked my way to a severe sweat......:)

My husband is working his booty off this week. And, getting up very early every day....not sure what I'll make for dinner....need to get started though!!

No comments: