Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I have been trying to read more....I really need some suggestions, but for right now I've started with some of the ones that have gotten a lot of press...seen in interviews...

I read this in about 2 or 3 days...which is rather impressive for myself....it was an easy/whimsical read....I fell in love with the author...

I am currently reading her second book....
This woman is wise and I agree with everything she has written.....BRAVO!!! I love the stories, guidance and recipes that are all wrapped up in these books.....lovely...

I also checked out a couple of Suzanne Somers' books....She did a couple interviews that I just happened to see while I was folding laundry.....it made me curious enough.....we'll see....





I need ideas!!!...Nonfiction.....Fiction....anything!!!

1 comment:

Christine@Merf In Progress said...

I can never find time to sit down with a book, but I want to read "The Hunger Games" and "Eat, Pray, Love"