Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Good day..

So, this morning I had a great workout....came home and packed for Columbus/Vegas....Eric will be so freakin proud....I packed all of Vegas in one carry on bag!!!!....AWESOME!!!..It only proves I'm getting older....:(

About 4pm Asher and I headed to happy hour/playdate! Thanks Joanie, Jason, Zoey & Riley!!! Really enjoyed ourselves....plus I came home with some deer meat brunswick stew.....score!!!..Yummy!!!

Took a lot more photos than this, but they didn't turn out.....:(
Came home and took Asher a bath....

I told him we had to take a bath before he consumed all the candy in his pockets that Joanie had given him....

Eric had to work late tonight....I'm going to watch my dvr'd Gossip Girl and maybe (probably) sip some more wine until my hubby gets home...

2 comments:

Running from crazy's husband said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Running from crazy's husband said...

Man that is a grin on Asher's face!

Good job packing baby!