Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Damn those Teacup Piggies!!!

Until this morning.....I didn't know about the newest, coolest toy for girls this Christmas....these little piggies are "the hot commodity" for Christmas right now....
Mom 2 calls me and said she needs a favor.....I could be her hero....Hannah really wants these things called Teacup Piggies for Christmas......she can't find Snowflake and Locket anywhere.....could I please call around to the Toys R Us's in our area to see if they have them.......1 1/2 hours on hold......nope.....no one has them......damn those teacup piggies!!!
I love you Mom 2 and Hannah (niece).....but no one is getting those damn little piggies unless you want to sleep at Toys R Us, or pay up the waaazzzooo for them.....

I wish I could have been your hero today.....oh well.....maybe some other time...:1

No comments: