Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend in D.C.

Saturday morning I woke up at 6 am to do my 18 miles......mission completed....I pretty much had to walk most of the last mile though.....it was soooo hard.....I will now use the sports glide (like my husband told me so many times before)......painful chafing on my inner thighs and where my sports bra cuts into me...right underneath my boobies.....aaahhh....the pain!!

I gotta say...I was pretty impressed I accomplished this.....when I came home, I got a big pat on the back from hubby too.....man that felt good....

Anyway, Eric had a race today!!!! The Army 10 Miler in Washington D.C.!!! We headed up yesterday after I got showered and a quick snack We went straight to the Expo to get Eric's packet info. Then, headed to the Hard Rock for an early dinner......we brought Asher plenty of projects to do...and it helped that he was hungry....he was really impressed with the Hard Rock experience....he kept saying, "Rock and Roll!"....we got to really sit and enjoy our food along with the atmosphere.....it was nice to be able to go to dinner with him and take our time......

This is what we ordered:

Me:  I order the same thing everytime.....it is the best burger I have ever had.....


Some of these pics are not good...Eric was taking them on his phone....

Anyway, it was a great weekend...we are back home now....Eric got his Army Sustainment Magazine in the mail (he wrote an article in it)...we are watching football...Cleveland Browns are winning again New Orleans Saints!!!!....Dominoes pizza is being devoured....we have netflix movies for later....LIFE IS GOOD!!!

No comments: