Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sinatra and Pumpkins....

So we have 3 large pumpkins....they need carved....I decided to conquer at least one of them....why do people think this is fun????....I like it when the mission is complete, but I find the whole process of carving pumpkins to be frustrating, dangerous and messy......so I decided to put on Frank to ease myself while doing this deed.....

It worked....mission accomplished....:)

Tonight, Eric will be at the Marine Corps Ball.....(I will be going with him Nov. 6th)....so it will be a boring night for me....maybe I'll find a good movie to watch....I will have some wine, but not too much....I am going to try and run 18 miles tomorrow.....YIKES!!!

1 comment:

Angel said...

I wish I had a pumpkin to carve. It's relaxing to me, lol. Can't wait to see pics when you two go to the ball!