Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday is no Funday....

This morning I went to the Y....I didn't think Asher was going to let me stay....he was having a rough morning, but he calmed down....I ran an easy 4 miles on the treadmill....

Then, we went to the store to get the staples we needed and some healthy foods....

Came home and cleaned like a MAD woman!!!
Like I always do on Mondays.....

I hate laundry......

I feel almost terrible about feeding my husband hamburger helper (stroganoff) and cheese bread, Asher and him both seemed to find dinner delightful....I had a healthy choice frozen dinner....it sucked....

Now I have a glass of the vino I opened last night.....going to relax and watch some tube....maybe flip thru a mag....

Night....Night....


No comments: