Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Busy day but fun day....

This morning I got a hair up my butt and ran 11 1/2 miles on the treadmill at the gym....maybe it's because I really want to run the Richmond full marathon instead of the half....anyway...picked Asher up from school and went to the store....needed pop....we had plans to visit friends this afternoon....we had a blast! Thanks Joanie, Riley, Zoey!!! Oh....and Jason....your salsa was da bomb!!!.....yeah...I'm a dork!!
The salsa was delicious...I told him he needed to bottle them and sell them to Kroger!!! Delicious!!!

Made some Taquitos for dinner....I had a little bit of hummus and chips too....was craving it....

Eric booked a trip for us to go on, but have agreed not to state where or when.....we don't want to get robbed yo....although...I don't think anyone is reading my blog or cares in the slightest....:)

Night...Night...

Thanks again Joanie!!!

No comments: