Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

26.2???

Can I do it? I think so....we'll see very soon....Eric and I are going to do the Richmond Marathon on November 13th.....I have been running more and getting stronger. I am basically going to use the Richmond Marathon as a practice run for a bigger race that we are doing in December. Details will be disclosed at a later date! Anyway, this morning Eric had a 5mile race in Midlothian. He got up before the crack of dawn to do it. I was excited for him, but he was so disappointed with the race. It was the worse race set-up he has ever seen. The racers didn't know where to run I guess. He had to stop several times to ask what direction to go......it was a bust.

He came home and we headed to the battlefield. We ran 15 miles! At the battlefield!!! That is one tough run to do! I am thankful that he wanted to go and run with me. He is my biggest motivator. Pushing Asher for 15 miles up and down hills after a race is incredible. I needed him this morning though. Without him being there for his, "Good job babe" and making sure I sucked water down I would have probably walked a couple of those hills.....

I did get an injury though! Right under my boobies I have a very painful cut where my sports bra rubbed my skin raw.....hurts so bad!!!
Going to have to start using tape or something.....

Anyway, we are relaxing for the rest of the day.....watching a lot of football and eating large amounts of naughty food......

No comments: