Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh how I love oats!!!

I have fallen for you!!!! Oh....yes.....you can be so filling and delicous....and I had no idea!!!

I made more granola today....my morning oatmeal isn't the same without a little extra crunch on top...

But, what I'm really excited about is a new recipe that I am trying.....I got it from a couple blogs that I occationally look at.....KERF and Oh She Glows.....anyway, they are constantly making Overnight Oats....so, this is the recipe that I made....hope it turns out for tomorrow morning...

1/2 cup oats
1 tbsp. flax seed
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
2 packets of splenda or stevia
1 small jar of fruit flavored baby food (I just thought that this would be better than yogurt or canned pumpkin)
1 cup almond milk
1/2 of small banana smashed

Mix it up and place in fridge overnight. I plan to top it with PB2, fruit spread and a little bit of granola......

No comments: