Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

California Day 2

So I woke up at 6:30 am on Saturday morning and got ready for a run! Not feeling good at all, because we were bad the night before, I figured I could use a good run to sweat the toxins out! Alicia thought I was crazy, but decided to join me....she decided to rollerblade beside me.....

We ended up running to get breakfast and to the Farmer's Market in Old Town, Temecula....

We at here...forget what the place was called..we both ordered eggs (the waitress was so kind to bring Alicia a second order, since she accidentally poured sugar, not salt on her first order of eggs)....blame it on drinking.....we also shared pancakes and biscuits and gravy.....
We then headed to the Farmer's Market...

A charming old Greek man that made olive oil and pickled garlic told us that we would live forever if we drank his olive oil.....it was hard for me to walk away....I could have talked to him forever....well, maybe just listened to him....I was still feeling a little rough...


Alicia ended up getting a bottle, he gave us a complimentary bar of his soap....she let me have it...:)
After having a really really difficult time picking which berries to buy....we headed home....ran and rollerbladed.....it was really hot!!

We started getting ready as soon as we got back to the house....it took us awhile....finally...we were ready to have Steve and the kids drop us off in Old Town, Temecula again.....
We decided to get an appetizer at Soro's Mediterranean Grill....hummus platter....we also thought it was time for a fun beverage....white sangria!!






Then, it was time for Nancy....our wine tour guide!!! This is what our day was like!!!













Nancy dropped us off at the house and Steve was having a party with his neighbors.....Alicia and Steve have awesome neighbors....they all hang out...we ordered Pizza Hut and Alicia and I ended up falling asleep talking in bed....such a wonderful day!!! Thank you!!!

DAY 2

No comments: