Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 14, 2013

Monday morning at 8:30am, my water broke. Eric quickly came home from work. Asher went with a family friend and Eric and I headed to the hospital. Once we got to the hospital, I let the nurse know that she was breech during my ultrasound on Friday. Once my Dr. got there, we did another ultrasound and she confirmed that we would have to do a c-section because she was still breech. I was so nervous.....about everything. But, Eric squeezed my hand the whole time and at 12:09pbm, Nora Elaine Roby was born. She was 6 lbs, 18 inches long and completely perfect.
It was a totally different experience than when I gave birth to Asher. I was way more nervous, scared, in pain and a little wiser. Wise enough to know that although, the last couple months I have been completely uncomfortable and miserable.....although, that night I was in and out of pain laying in my hospital alone....although, there are going to be sleepless nights ahead and emotional days......it will all be worth it. Every second. Eric, Asher and I are so proud to bring her home and give her all the love that we can possibly give her. Nora Elaine Roby has completed our family in every way.

No comments: