Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Friday!!!

This week has been good...but, sooooo hot! Monday was a cleaning day. Tuesday, Asher and I went to the movie theater to see Puss and Boots. Wednesday, we went to the Y and to the grocery store. We all went to a Family Readiness Meeting on base in the evening. I got to meet Eric's new boss and his wife. Afterwards, we went to Captain's D's.....which I had been craving for months.....it was a little disappointing. I reassured Eric that he wouldn't have to do that again for like another 5 years. Not impressive. Yesterday, we went to the Y and Asher got a haircut. We haven't been doing a lot outside this week. It has just been too hot. I walk outside and feel like I'm going to get sick.

Anyway, we don't have huge plans for the weekend. Eric is taking Asher to work with him for a little bit tomorrow. I am getting my hair done. And, we are deffinitely planning on going to brunch on Sunday. That's all folks!

Here is a video that I stumbled on a couple weeks ago, that I have been meaning to post. Soooo adorable!!

No comments: