Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Monday, June 25, 2012

A packed weekend!

Friday was pretty low-key. We ate frozen pizza and layed like vegetables. Saturday, Eric ran the Chesty Puller 10k and got 5th overall and 1st in his age group. Asher and I were very proud. While Eric was running we played at the park nearby. I packed a backpack full of "special things" to keep him busy.

Yesterday, we went to HomeGoods, Whole foods and a farmers market. We came home with non-alcoholic beer for me, 2 6-packs of specialty beer for Eric, candy for Asher, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, apricots, plums and pears......I should be okay on fruit for this week. :) When we got home, Eric put some hamburgers on the grill. A hamburger finally sounds good again! I am still craving fruit (especially berries), but the thought of meat doesn't make me want to hurl anymore. That hamburger was delicious!
He also grilled me up some bbq shrimp.....bacon for our burgers.....:)
Here is a belly shot from Friday......it has gotten a little bigger due to this weekend.....
I have gained 4-5 lbs.


Happy Monday!!!

No comments: