Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

It has been a wonderful weekend!

Friday, I took Eric to Shockhoe Bottom and we walked around for awhile. He drank some beers and got to bet on some horses. After I had a few O'Douls, we headed to a new Mexican restaurant that we have been wanting to try. Don Pepe is delicious!!! The nugget in my belly was very happy!

Saturday was all about lounging. I didn't feel good in the morning, but I plunged through an easy workout at the Y anyway. We came home and watched tv and ate take-out pizza.

This morning, Eric ran and mowed the lawn. We then headed to Dick's and REI. Eric got a camelbak for his long runs. While he and Asher were looking at sporting goods, I walked over to HomeGoods and shopped. I found some really unique non-alcoholic beverages that I purchased. Pretty excited about them. After our little shopping trip, we headed to the Squirrels game. Asher was so excited. I have to admit, I wish I would have been able to hang a little longer than we did. I was feeling so sick about an hour into the game. I was sure I was going to vomit, pass out, fall asleep or sweat to death. About an hour after we left I felt like new again though. Eric is watching golf, drinking beer and reading a running magazine.....Asher is bathed and watching some toons.....I am in sweats with one of my unique non-alcoholic beverages.....every couple minutes I look over at Eric with googly eyes.....and realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband that is an AMAZING daddy!



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

No comments: