Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, April 1, 2012

When you are missing your husband...

You shouldn't be watching this....
Grey's Anatomy.....Eric and I used to watch this together, but when he had to deploy to Iraq....I decided to give it up.....well, a couple 3 or 4 years later.....I'm getting back on that horse....I'm enjoying riding it to the fullest......although, it is making me miss my best friend soooooo bad....boo hoo....

This little boy is giving me a tons of kisses and hugs...which I desperately need.....big time!

I am a weak....weak woman....I need both my boys!!!


Please don't judge me...

:) ..................when you end anything with a smiley face....it means whatever you just wrote, shouldn't be taken in such a serious context.......just so you know.....:)

Disclaimer:  This blog post lingers on the pathetic side. Persons that read this blog post and thought it was pathetic the first time, should not read again.

No comments: