Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

This week...

Well, Monday we had a "Snow Day".....Chesterfield County schools were closed due to snow...yet, there was none! It was crazy! They cancelled without even one snowflake falling!!! CRAZY and RIDICULOUS!!!

Yesterday was pretty average. When Eric got home we went to get Asher tailored for Elaine's wedding and a new camera....
He looked in the mirror and said, "Looking Good!"....ha!
Successful trip!

Today, we got up early and took Eric's car to get a tire rotation and oil change. I got a lot done today. I sent out Elaine's bacherlorette invitations, went shopping, baked cookies, did laundry, packed for this weekend, and made stuffed peppers.....Happy Hump Day to me! Anyway, here are some pics I thought I would share.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE!!!

No comments: