Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A wonderful start....

This weekend started off so great! Eric had all kind of surprises for me when he came home....how did I get so lucky???
Flowers....
Ice Cream...

I was on cloud 9 with those two surprises....but, then he gave me a little heart box with this little beauty in it!
A pandora bracelet with a monkey, heart and bird charm....I love it! I jumped up and down like a little girl!

This morning, Asher and Eric went to Steelhorse for breakfast and conversation with some of the Browns Backers, while I went to the Y. I had an awesome workout....I was in such a great mood, plus I know I will be consuming a large amount of pork.....yep, I did it. I made the Spicy Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork....OH MY HEAVENS!!!!!.....SSSSOOOOO Good!!!

No comments: