Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day & Playdough Fun!

Asher and I made tons of playdough! We started around 3pm yesterday. We started with making red, yellow, orange and green....about 3 hours of keeping him busy in the kitchen.....
1 cup flour
1 cup water
1/4 cup salt
1 tbsp veg. oil
2 tsp cream of tarter
food coloring or kool-aid pkt...or both!

Mix together. Once mixed, heat over medium heat until it clumps into a big ball....knead until smooth. It was super easy and fun! I think I played with it as much as Asher did!

I got the containers at the dollar tree....10 for a $1!

Anyway, we gave some to his girlfriend Lilly....per Asher's request....:)

This morning I woke up and found presents!!! A new charm for my bracelet, chocolates and cards! Eric got Asher a box of chocolates too!
Eric surprised Asher and myself by stopping home around 3pm to give us flowers and balloons!!! :)...and hugs...

Asher and I got busy making more playdough! Except this time I bought neon food coloring and glitter!!!!
I don't think he'll be needing playdough for awhile now.....this entertained him for 2 days.....for hours!!!....he kept saying that he was Professor Asher......Ha!....

He loved the sparkles!

Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

No comments: