Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Baking Like a DIVA!!!

I made mini-cupcakes for Asher's class today. Everyone got to celebrate his birthday! He was so ready to go to school this morning, so he could give everyone a party hat and a cupcake....it was fun to watch him so excited...It's crazy how much joy I get from the little things he does and says....love my little bugga'...:)

FYI - Notice the mixer I am using has TWO beaters......I felt like a DIVA beating my batter! I was surprised at Christmas with a much needed mixer....I have gone for years with a single beater doing all the work....I think these mini-cupcakes came out extra special!


Delicious....

We are getting boxes and envelopes addressed to Asher in the mail....I have been setting them in the closet....going to let him have a crazy time opening everything on Saturday after he blows out his candles!

No comments: