Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Asher's surprise....

We got something in the mail today....

He doesn't know it yet, but he got this AWESOME t-shirt autographed by some of his aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, GG....he is going to LOVE it!!! I am going to let him open it on Saturday...his birthday! Can't believe my baby is turning 5! Wow! Time goes so fast....

Aunt Val sent this shirt, plus two cd's for me to listen to! I love the blues and my aunt and uncle always hook me up with the greatest music! She also stashed some lotion and candy in the package! It totally brightened my day!

Getting the package was wonderful, but it made me miss everyone so much and wish we lived just a little closer so we could hang out more often.....the older I get, the more I realize that family is so important....Asher always asks for everyone too...and I feel guilty when I have to explain that they live far away and we'll see them soon....breaks my heart!

Anyway, on a lighter note.......I have a statement to anounce!!!!!..............If you are not doing this for your child...grandchildren....whomever!!!!....You are not only waisting fun-time for them, but you are hurting yourself!!! I am now able to watch a whole entire television show without a single interuption!!!! AMAZING!!!
food coloring + shaving cream = at least an hour of playtime in the bathtub!!! AT LEAST!!!

No comments: