Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The last couple of days...

have been so much fun!!!! On Friday, Asher and I went to go see the Alvin and the Chipmunks:  Chipwrecked. He loved it! I even let him pick out some candy.....DOTS....The movie was cute, but I had more fun watching him laugh his butt off! Surprisingly, we had the whole movie theater to ourselves.

It was impossible to get a good picture, he was too excited to focus...:)

Eric and I went to a cooking class at Sur La Table yesterday! It was soooooo much fun! NY Baked Desserts.......YUM!!!
Chef Lynne Just taught us how to make:

Mississippi Mud Pie
Burnt Sugar Bundt Cake with Caramel Rum Frosting
Peanut Butter Crispie Bars
Lemon Almond Meringue Tarts - My FAV!!!

It was so much fun! Eric and I want to do another one, maybe an italian or asian dinner next time.....It was such a wonderful gift! Thank you Dad and Kelley!!!

No comments: