Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Candles

It was a productive day....I mowed the lawn....although, I do believe that our mower hates me. I pretty much injure myself every time I mow. Today, I took a rock to the head and to my vaginal area.....not good....thankfully, I don't think anyone saw me kick "nothing" and cuss my lungs out. Another thing I wanted to do today was make some candles. I found all my supplies inside the shed and went to work!

I would like to tell you that this little guy was my helper, but he just made me really nervous about the whole project.....

I didn't do as many as I wanted to, but look at all these amazing smell-good candles!!! The are all Christmas Cookie and Pumpkin Spice scents.....yum!!!

Then, while I cleaned up the mess and put everything back into the shed, this wired monkey did some jumping!

No comments: