Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I have been a bad girl!!!

About blogging that is.....it has just been a whirlwind of a couple weeks!!!! We had a great time with Brian and Christina....Asher had a blast!!! We all went to the Washington Nationals game on Sunday and spent the night in downtown D.C.

Asher on the metro...he loved it!!
"Nationals #1!"

After the game, we all went to the Hardrock for dinner....I was so exhausted....I pushed Eric to go out with Brian and while they had "guy time"......:).... Asher and I went back to the room to order Cars 2 and bounce on the bed.....he looked at me several times and said, "Moni, this is awesome!".....ha!

Today, is his first day back to school!.....things are settling down a bit, so hopefully, I'll have more time to blog! xoxo

No comments: