Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Updates...

This weekend was great....Saturday, Eric and I got a babysitter and had an awesome time....we played cards and accidentally met some really fun peeps....there is a group of people that meet up in Richmond. They're website is www.bargolfrichmond.com

On Sunday, we went to church, the birthday boy mowed the lawn, made pizzas and ate birthday cake.....our boating trip got cancelled though....:(....so, he went into work yesterday.....

My laptop died, so I am getting used to Eric's.....bare with me...

Today, I took Asher to the park, library, store and then to panera bread to get a french baguette and a wild berry smoothie for Asher.....we came home and while he was sucking his smoothie down....the house started shaking!!! I grabbed Asher and headed outside....yep, it was an earthquake!!!.....we came back in and I picked up a few things that fell in the kitchen.....Asher's whole closet was covered in black beans that fell from his closet shelf......not an easy clean-up......

Anyway, my phone isn't working....I can't freakin figure out why I can't put pictures on my blog right now.....frustrated....Asher wants to go outside and play....so, I gotta go!!!

No comments: