Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

No air...no sleep...

makes for a grumpy Mama....

Yesterday was not a good start to the week....after we got home from Walmart....not a good decision, being the first of the month and all.....big mistake!! Once we got home, I started to clean the house...after cleaning the upstairs bathroom, I came down to find a puddle on the floor....at first, I thought it was Asher's pee, but nope.....I looked up and the ceiling was all wet....our air conditioner.....bummer!!! On top of that Asher had diarrhea....poor baby....no details...


Eric took the guest room, I slept on the couch and we had 3 fans blowing on Asher.....I got about 5 hours last night.....this morning the air got fixed, but I was still a grump butt.....

I decided to go to the gym and sweat out my grumpiness......it totally worked!!! Afterwards, we went to the Dollar Tree and to McDonald's.....aka:  Asher's happy place......once we got home...I mowed the front yard!!!

I turned my frown upside down!!!

Without the help of chocolate!!! SCORE!!!

No comments: