Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So.....

Yesterday was super busy.....Asher is wanting to GO..GO..GO....and it makes it rather difficult to get the house clean....but, I managed....:)

It is sooo hot today!!! We went to the Y (I got a great workout) and then to the store....I was going to attempt to mow the front lawn, but it is just waaaay too hot out.....going to have to keep Asher off the trampoline today too....too hot....
old pic


Anyway....I know I haven't been blogging as much......maybe it's because I've been more busy with Asher and Summer.....and maybe it's because I just haven't been feeling the need to write about my thoughts and feeling......I don't know....one thing I do recognize is that when I started this blog....I really felt the need to vent my everyday events and thoughts and sometimes get deep.....right now, not so much.....I'm still going to post photos of Asher, Eric and I .....So, what I'm sayin is that sometimes I might want to blog everyday, and sometimes I might blog a couple times a week.....maybe it's the heat, fun, energy and time spent with family and friends, but right now it just hasn't been (as) important....I change my mind all the time, so whatever I just wrote might be a lie......anywho....:)

Stay out of the heat today!!!!...I think it's gettin to me!!!



1 comment:

Heather said...

It's a lot of work!! But I love keeping up with what all you are doing. Miss you!!