Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, June 3, 2011

Gettin Things Done..

I feel like I got so much accomplished today! So, I just poured me one of these delightful things....:)
Friday happy hour has started!

This morning, Asher and I went to the Y....I started reading my new book...it started off amazing!

It is about the first "It" girl and the murder case that she was involved in.....1903....already pretty good and only a couple chapters in....

So, I basically lost track of how long I was pedaling on the bike at the Y....love when that happens! Afterwards, Asher and I headed off to get our "To Do List" accomplished.....we got Daddy new shoes, flip flops, shoe polish and dropped off his dry cleaning......I made some stuff for tonight to snack on.....dips for tomorrow...(Asher's best bud is having a birthday party)....I packed for our trip next week....(details will come soon).....anyway, I'm spent now! Sitting on the couch blogging and listening to CMT.....which reminds me....I love this song! You got to listen to it!
It reminds me of ME....:)

Happy Friday!!!

No comments: