Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Unlike Yesterday...

Yesterday was really busy. Asher had preschool, IEP meeting and then a family readiness meeting at Eric boss's house....we didn't get home until 9:30....we ended up eating peanut butter sandwiches for dinner.....

Today was totally different. I dropped Asher off at preschool and decided to check out Once Upon A Time and Plato's Closet....these are my finds.....
Ralphh Lauren shoes that were new.....and abercrombie jeans....SCORE!!!

I also worked on some jewelry today...which I haven't done forever....It was fun, but it made me miss my girlfriend even more....

Tonight, I am making Cincinnati Chili and biscuits....one of Eric's favorites.....they are waiting patiently....

No comments: