Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our weekend...

I got a wonderful package from my girlfriend in Germany! I loved everything! It totally made my day!Eric and I went on a date on Friday night. We had a blast! We having been really loving going to the Shockoe Bottom district. Our new favorite bar is Halligan's. Small with really nice bartenders and they play really good music. On Saturday, we all slept in late and then did a lot of yard and house work. Eric made 2 amazing pizzas.....we watched The Rite with Anthony Hopkins....of course, it was while Asher was napping. It was a pretty intense movie. Good though. This morning, Eric volunteered to clean-up after the horse races to help raise money for the Marine Corps Ball. When he got home, we packed up and headed to the Y. He took Asher swimming for a while. He had a blast! Now, we are going to eat leftover pizza and snacks.....watch another movie and maybe a dvr'd Saturday Night Live and drink some beer. It was a good weekend. Hope your was too!
Love the polish pottery she sent me!!!
We used the balsamic glaze she sent us on one of the pizzas.....
Isn't it pretty?
The Master Pizza Maker.....
Delicious!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your pottery too. So happy you like your presents. Miss you soooooooo much!!!!!