Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PMS sucks....

This is what "I feel" like I look like...

This is an example of where my craziness level is today....


I am feeling bloated, crampy, fat, emotional, ugly and even more crazier than usual....scary I know....yuck...I hate PMS....I'm trying to pull myself out of the darkness....I searched high and low for midol....I finally found some in one of my purses in the closet....SCORE....

My "time of month" has never been regular....but, I always get a little more crazy....okay a lot more crazy....mixed with a little more anxiety (over nothing)...which causes me to have mild insomnia....last night I probably didn't get to sleep until 2 am.......
Finally, after realizing that sleep wasn't going to happen, I figured I'd be productive and give myself a mani/pedi......
PLEASE MIDOL......HELP STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!

No comments: