Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fate, Faith and French Toast....

The Pastor's sermon was really outstanding this morning. On the way to church Eric said something that really made me think.....he said, "it is fate or a blessing that Asher started going to preschool here (our church)." It left me speechless for a minute or two....while sitting at church, my mind kept thinking about that statement and just how much I agreed with it. I believe it is both fate and a blessing that we have found a church that fits us. I am soooooo thankful that we did. I know many do not believe in fate, but here is my personal opinion concerning fate and faith.

I believe in fate or destiny and I have faith. In my mind, when things happen, they were meant to happen. As God is at work in my life, I believe he lets things happen to me for various reasons. The good and the bad. The soooo many mistakes that I have made, the terrible situations I have been lucky to dodge, all the wonderful opportunites, the arguments and fights that were caused by my immaturity.....I could go on and on and on....Okay.....I'm done now....:)...Eric probably doesn't even remember saying it this morning and I know that he has no clue that I thought about it this much. Anyway, the point is......I really like our church. :)

As soon as we got home, Eric started making french toast with Asher.
He licked his plate clean....

No comments: