Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Happy Hour

This afternoon while Asher is napping.....I am doing some beauty maintenance.....
I had a $10 off coupon for the new 2 hour express whitestrips....I thought this was a good idea about an hour ago....every 5-10 minutes....I am getting a zinger that chills me to the bone....aaaahhhhh....I hope the pain is worth it!!!...I would take a pic of me in pain, but I have vics vapor baby rub all over my face....yes...I said it....vics vapor baby rub is smeared all over my face....
Have you ever heard about putting petroleum gel on your face???...well, this kicks petroleum gel's butt!!!...I used to put the regular vic's rub on my face almost every night....Eric absolutely hated it....he would lean over to kiss me.... and yeah....I don't really have to explain...anyway, it clears out your pores and makes your skin just GLOW....I decided I was going to slather my face while I whitened my teeth....I also decided to do a quick mani/pedi....
My chubbies aren't too bad now....I always have to paint fake pinky toes on though....:(
Well, now I have to find something to make me not think about the pain I'm going through right now....bye for now.....AAAAHHHHH.....

No comments: