Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Best Day Ever!!!

Yesterday was soooo wonderful!!! I decided to take the day off from the Y and go shopping with Asher...We had an awesome day....
We found some great deals!
$3!!!! for this skirt!!!....everything is from American Eagle!!!
$5!!!! for this blue dress!!!...I seriously almost pee'd my pants!!!
I found these shorts for Eric for $10 each!!!!

I bought him 3 pairs.....

We got home around 2pm....and while Asher napped....I baked cake batter blondies....



cake batter blondies.

ingredients:
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1/4 cup canola oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 – 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
directions: Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly – you want the batter to remain as dense as possible. Then mix in the rainbow sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.

And after I did that...I biked for an hour watching a show I dvr'd....took a bath (face mask & hair mask)....I really didn't think the day could get any better....but, when Eric came home.....he wanted to go out!!!....He told me to call the babysitter!!!....
We had a great night!!! I danced my booty off!!! One of the guys that Eric works with is in a band.....the are pretty awesome!!
Other than Eric....this chica (Barb)...was my dance partner....we were shakin it like salt shakers out on the dance floor...

Such a fun night!

No comments: