Running from Crazy!!!

Live...Laugh...Love...Run...Eat...Drink...Play...

Monday, January 3, 2011

We just got back home....

Okay..I know I am really behind....I will catch up...tomorrow....but, here are some pics from the weekend....
He does so well staying in hotels.....I wish I could sleep like him...
On our way to Columbus....I have always wanted to stop and take a pic....:)..I'm a dork...
Eric had to take Asher to his fav Barber down by campus to get a haircut....
At my parents' house...


New Years Eve....
After we checked into our hotel....Eric and I did a 5 mile run downtown...wanted to check out all the possibilities for the evening...

At the Elevator Brewery...


Blue Jackets game and friends...
Pat and Amber...

We met up with some of our other friends as well....but...the rest of the pics are not for showing....we had a good time....
Here is one last pic that will probably keep you intrigued until my next blog....

Well, the whole 5 (maybe) people that actually read my blog...:)

We had a great time in Columbus this weekend...it was soooo fast, but we crammed a lot into a couple days....Happy New Year!!

No comments: